This week a little different format, the photo is a bit of a mental scavenger hunt. Can you name this building?
Hints, it is a noteable San Luis Obispo county adobe, this image is from 1967. If you have been downtown you have probably walked by it.
- Hollister Adobe, at Cuesta College campus
- Diablo Canyon adobe and cattle, before construction of the atomic plant
- Atomic Adobe, Diablo Canyon construction site
- Mission San Luis Obispo, adobe with wood walls – The Leonard Collection
- 1964 Christmas Parade, Monterey St.