The advertisement was signed A.T. Mercier, preident of the Southern Pacific Company and the tag line was “The Friendly Southern Pacific.”
National Train Day is this Saturday, May 11th, 2013. For more detailed information click here.
- Southern Pacific Dispatch Office, San Luis Obispo
- Save a life with a knife, New Southern Pacific station, World War II week by week
- Franklin Roosevelt comes to San Luis Obispo by Southern Pacific
- Reflections on Southern Pacific Engine 4449, star of the Pacific Daylight route
- End of the line for the Pacific Coast Railway Company, World War II week by week