Sunsoaked and rain starved, California Valley is a unique place. This photo was made by Jim Vestal July 15, 1966 but I could not find an article to go with it. The building is unusually tall, perhaps it was built as a grain processing facility. Driving by places like this I wonder what the story …
Tag Archive: California Valley
- Los Osos offers a parade and a chance to shop with a purpose this weekend
- High rate of cycling injuries in San Luis Obispo may be a "call to action for decision-makers"
- Grover Beach moves ahead on new conference center project
- Plenty of chilly rain but no snow from latest storm
- Capps faces growing field of challengers in congressional race
1918 1941 1942 1943 1963 1964 1965 1966 1968 1969 1978 Advertising Arroyo Grande Atascadero Avila Beach Baseball Cal Poly Cambria Camp San Luis Obispo Construction Cuesta Grade David Middlecamp David Ranns Diablo Canyon education Environment Fashion flood Higuera Jim Vestal Michael Raphael Monterey St. Morro Bay music Paso Robles PG&E Pismo Beach Politics Railroad San Luis Obispo Southern Pacific Railroad Tony Hertz Wayne Nicholls Weather World War II