Sunsoaked and rain starved, California Valley is a unique place. This photo was made by Jim Vestal July 15, 1966 but I could not find an article to go with it. The building is unusually tall, perhaps it was built as a grain processing facility. Driving by places like this I wonder what the story …
Tag Archive: California Valley
- U.S. contract to buy supercomputer from China puts us 3rd place for weather forecasting
- As generation of Holocaust survivors die, we must "always remember"
- Former Morro Bay man has an itch for studying poison oak
- 4 questions for 9 candidates in 24th District congressional race
- In crowded race, candidates vying for 24th congressional district seat outline views
1918 1941 1942 1943 1963 1964 1965 1966 1968 1969 1978 Advertising Arroyo Grande Atascadero Avila Beach Baseball Cal Poly Cambria Camp San Luis Obispo Construction Cuesta Grade David Middlecamp David Ranns Diablo Canyon education Environment Fashion flood Higuera Jim Vestal Michael Raphael Monterey St. Morro Bay music Paso Robles PG&E Pismo Beach Politics Railroad San Luis Obispo Southern Pacific Railroad Tony Hertz Wayne Nicholls Weather World War II