Digging a little deeper in the San Miguel history folders I found this Lura Rawson column. The town had even more boom and bust cycles than I originally thought. From the Telegram-Tribune May 31, 1990: San Miguel: Like its namesake, a survivor. In an earlier column, I called Mission San Miguel Archangel a survivor among …
Tag Archive: grain
- Los Osos offers a parade and a chance to shop with a purpose this weekend
- High rate of cycling injuries in San Luis Obispo may be a "call to action for decision-makers"
- Grover Beach moves ahead on new conference center project
- Plenty of chilly rain but no snow from latest storm
- Capps faces growing field of challengers in congressional race
1918 1941 1942 1943 1963 1964 1965 1966 1968 1969 1978 Advertising Arroyo Grande Atascadero Avila Beach Baseball Cal Poly Cambria Camp San Luis Obispo Construction Cuesta Grade David Middlecamp David Ranns Diablo Canyon education Environment Fashion flood Higuera Jim Vestal Michael Raphael Monterey St. Morro Bay music Paso Robles PG&E Pismo Beach Politics Railroad San Luis Obispo Southern Pacific Railroad Tony Hertz Wayne Nicholls Weather World War II