Humans like to build on flat level land. Problem is the water likes it too. We can go decades between floods in San Luis County but when a cloud bursts the results can be swift. Any time rain falls faster than one inch per hour flooding is likely to follow. Parts of South Higuera Street …
Tag Archive: South Higuera
- Most SLO County police agencies don't reflect their community's ethnic diversity
- How important is racial diversity in community policing?
- Revised state water conservation rules mean changes for SLO County
- Jellyfish-like Velellas washing up on Central Coast beaches
- Explosion in San Luis Obispo caused power crisis for city in 1907
1918 1941 1942 1943 1963 1964 1965 1966 1968 1969 1978 Advertising Arroyo Grande Atascadero Avila Beach Baseball Cal Poly Cambria Camp San Luis Obispo Construction Cuesta Grade David Middlecamp David Ranns Diablo Canyon education Environment Fashion flood Higuera Jim Vestal Michael Raphael Monterey St. Morro Bay music Paso Robles PG&E Pismo Beach Politics Railroad San Luis Obispo Southern Pacific Railroad Tony Hertz Wayne Nicholls Weather World War II